Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Welcome to my blog! Let me introduce myself. My name is B, and I am a new mother to a darling fourth month old daughter named Ella. I decided to start this blog for several reasons:



1. Parenting is hard, and I often have issues finding reliable review sources to products I need. (Amazon just doesn't do it for me, I need to see a face to the reviewer!)

2. I like sharing the adventures I have with my daughter.

3. I am home and in need of some inspiration.

I want to review, reflect, and recommend products, activities, and memories with others! 

So let's see how this goes! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower from Mom Bloggers Club. Sounds like your first trip with baby went well! I agree that being more relaxed and flexible is key! I would love for you to stop by and follow me at a Tips 4 Saving

    ReplyDelete