Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2016

What's in My Diaper Bag?

Every Parent May Have a Differently Filled Diaper Bag....

 

It's truly about preference! Some moms find different tools more useful and some moms don't even use certain tools at all! 

 

So here's what I keep in my diaper bag: 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


From left to right:

Sunhat: For sunny days and protecting your baby's precious head from sunburn (I tend to keep sunscreen at home unless we're traveling, she's still a little too small to be using it). 

Baby Wipes: If you've ever suffered a blowout the last thing you would want is one of those cute little traveling wipes tins.

Panty Liners: For yours truly. 

Eye ointment: Ella used to suffer from conjuctivitis, I just keep it in case I need the name of the script.

Altoids

Charging Blocks

Baby Bib: if she's drooling or I decide to bring baby food that day (I don't typically feed her on the go)

Sunglasses

Diaper Disposal Bags (Scented)

Thermomater, Comb, Brush, Nail Clippers

Hand Sanitizer & Baby Bullet Shopping Guide (I also make babyfood) 

Diapers: Sometimes I bring two different kinds based on need (if we are flying, commuting for a long time, or just on a long grocery shopping trip, I use Pampers Baby Dry or Huggies Snug & Dry, if we are visiting friends and have access to a carpeted floor or just easier leisure quarters I use regular Pampers or Huggies. 

Headphones with Mic: For talking on the phone in the grocery store, if needed.

Extra pants or Leggings or Some Sort of Bottom

1-2 Pairs of Socks: She sucks on hers in the car

1-2 Regular Pacifiers 1 Teething Pacifier: Teething can start anywhere, it's best to have something for your baby to gnaw on.

One spare pair of shoes

1-2 Onesies and a Sweater or Long Sleeve

Teething Bead Necklace: styling and useful

Underneath Everything: Eddie Bauer Diaper Bag in Black & Receiving Blanket

Not Pictured: Toys (I always bring toys for her to play with 1-3), Nail File

Note: I don't have diaper ointment in the bag because I typically don't use diaper ointment, she has only had one random spout of redness and it went away within 2 days. I prefer to not use it until she needs it. Once she begins having any sort of redness it will go into the diaper bag. 

What do you have in your diaper bag?

Feel free to comment with any questions about what's in my bag or why I don't have something! 

3 comments:

  1. I don't use diaper ointment for Harley either! She's never had any problem with diaper rash!
    Everything in my diaper bag is similar to yours! I carry 3-4 baby bottles, formula powder, plastic bags for diaper explosions, sun hat/sunglasses, sunscreen, wipes, diapers, extra socks, onesies, pants, swimsuit/diapers when we visit the family and my wallet and keys! Nothing extra! What is this baby bullet you have though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby bullet is a blender made for puréeing ingredients for baby foods! It's special because it's basically full proof for blending purées so your baby won't choke up homemade foods! The kit I got at my shower came with everything! I didn't have to buy anything for it and I now currently have frozen avocado for baby in the freezer. It's awesome. Once she gets a little older I'll be able to make tons of recipes easy. Right now it's just basics like veggies and fruits.

    ReplyDelete